"I have to get some sleep," she said as she set in motion the chain of events that would lead to her staying up ‘til 2 A.M.
Digital Illustrations by Artem Rhad Cheboha
Our Quarterly boxes are now
$50$30. The next box will include a hardcover photobook of Brandon C. Long's Polaroid photography and one lucky subscriber will receive a Polaroid camera and a pack of Impossible film: quarterly.co/art
School is slowly, but surely approaching so I decided to do a huge Back to School Masterpost. You guys are not going back to school to get terrible grades, wear icky sweatpants, and get terrible stress. NO, I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN. You will all succeed, look HELLA cute, and have ZERO STRESS. I hope you guys enjoy this school year. Good luck.
HOW TO SUCCEED BASICALLY:
- How to become a straight A student: get high scores and study less
- How to get a high GPA
- How to not ruin your high GPA
- How to improve in math
- How to improve your memory
- How to write a basic paragraph
- How to write an essay (Harvard style)
- How to write a comparative essay (University of Toronto style)
- How to study
- How to work smarter, not harder
- How to take effecient notes
- How to learn more and study less
- How to enhance your vocabulary
- How to stay focused
LOST IN CLASS? NEED HELP? WANT SOME SCHOOL HACKS?:
- Learn anything
- Math help
- More math help
- Math help for grades 7-10 (Ontario only)
- Math problem solver
- Anything you need calculated or need information on
- Algebra help
- Balance chemical equations
- Crash Course
- **How to multiply (Math trick)
- FREE bibliography generator
HELLA CUTE SUPPLIES:
- Lily Pulitzer Agendas
- Nylon Cordura School Bag
- Mean Girls pencils
- I love Science pencils
- Twin Peaks pencils (I REALLY NEED THESE IN MY LIFE)
- Create chaos pencils
- Stabilo pens (a must have this year)
- Ink joy pens
- Five Star composition books
SUPER CUTE OUTFITS TO INSPIRE YOU:
- radiohead, green jacket, white tee, and black jeans
- black muscle tank, grey jeans, big boots, green hat
- sweaters, ripped jeans, and some real nice sunnies
- high waisted jeans, my tank top, a sweater, and a beanie
- huf socks, red jacket, red shoes, and my mums jeans
- old shoes, basbeball tee, and some pre-ripped jeans
- black jeans, nyc, and my military parka
- big cardigan, white shirt, and my light wash jeans
YOUR MENTAL HEALTH IS IMPORTANT!!:
- How to reduce stress
- How to address stress
- Anxienty self-help
- Depression help guide
- Find a psychologist
- Find a therapist
- Relax and enjoy your life
- You are in control of your grades
- 10 minute guided meditation
- Yoga for beginners
- 7 steps to sleep better
- 3 hours of relaxing music
- What helps me sleep
- Shyness and social anxiety help
HEALTHY LUNCH IDEAS:
- Tofu avocado and veggie wrap with apples
- Rosemary-Chicken Panini w/ Spinach and Sun-dried tomatoes
- Pressed Cubano with Bacon
- Chicken Caeser Wraps
- How to pack your lunch
- Creamy BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Grilled Chicken Veggie Bowl
- Turkey and Cheese Panini
- Tomato, Arugula, and Pancetta Sandwiches
- Asian Green Bean Salad
PLAYLISTS TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU STUDY:
MOVIES TO WATCH BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS:
- Grease (1978)
- Sixteen Candles (1984)
- The Breakfast Club (1985)
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986)
- Heathers (1988)
- Say Anything (1989)
- The Virgin Suicides (1999)
- Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (2004)
- Napoleon Dynamite (2004)
- Mean Girls (2004)
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)
Well guys that concludes my masterpost. I hope this helps you guys! If you have any questions or if any links aren’t working message me and I’ll fix it right away.
AvaLynn was attacked by another student on the school playground. We are fighting for answers and for greater supervision at school.
My friend Lacey Harris’s 5 year old daughter was brutalized by another child on the playground at school this week, in Pascagoula, Mississippi. Her face is swollen and bruised beyond recognition, and the only thing the school can tell her is that they “are investigating”
This sweet little 5 year old girl is terrified to return to school. She is in pain and she has been MAIMED. This needs IMMEDIATE media attention. The school and local news are ignoring the mother’s and loved ones’ cries for help. This family needs justice for what has been done to their poor little angel, and not just to be swept under the rug, as the school district is attempting to do. PLEASE shine some light on this situation and force school administration and news media to get some answers!
The mother has started a GoFundMe page to request help for paying medical bills and legal fees, as it looks as though she’s going to have to pursue this route in order to get any justice at all for her little girl. Please, please, share this link on your page. Even if people are unable to donate, please just help us get the word out on what is going on with this poor family.
This is really heartbroken for me and extremely hard to look at.
This is the link to Ava’s donation page.
Please donate and share and PRAY!
God bless you all!
i could see that.
i would watch that.
now that’s something that would be worth watching
"Daniel could be Snape"
I’m actually 1100% behind this
"There are some things you can’t share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them."
if you were expecting me to be disappointed when googling “snakes in hats” then you couldn’t be more wrong
Is that a venomous snake? What idiot would do that?!
clearly someone willing to make a few sacrifices in the name of fashion which is more than can be said for you